Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Vacation biking

Yesterday afternoon, I went cycling south to go along the Lake Ontario Shore, then headed north to then head south - following the Don Creek - to the old distillery district before heading back to BD's place.

In total that ride was about 42km. (It would have been 40km if I didn't get turned around a bit at the end.)

After dinner, BD and I went for another 26km ride. This time north and through some parks, but I don't know where. I'll have to wait until I'm back in A2 to download the tracks. Still, not bad for an afternoon and evening on vacation!

Rundown on food:
Thanks to Tall Penguin for the recommendations for lunch, snack, and poke around at Distillery District! Tomorrow, I'll be trying out some more recommendations from BD and Tall Penguin. Looking forward to it.

No comments: