Sunday, August 10, 2008

Atlanta dropped the ball

So apparently my massive bag-missing problem was not caused by LAN, but by Delta (presumably at Atlanta). What's really annoying about learning this is that the baggage handlers at Atlanta (Delta's hub airport) were unable to move bags from one airplane at one terminal to another airplane at another terminal - but belonging to the parent company - over the relatively not-short time of three hours. Not only were they unable to do this, they were unable to forward a message saying they had committed a SNAFU. I'm going to try and talk to them when I get back to Atlanta to get some discount on a future flight.

Anyway, I get to wear these dirty clothes tomorrow, when I get to meet some very important people in Chilean government. (At least I was able to find a 24 hour chemist near the hotel, so I could get toothpaste, soap,etc.)

Off to bed.

No comments: