Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Lunch on the first day of Fart Fair

Okay. I'll admit that I should have packed a lunch on the first day of Fart Fair, but I had though (naively) that it would be "okay" for me if I ate once again at the University Club, located in the Michigan Union. I pity my mistake. I really like the U Club because it has all-you-can-eat salad bar for $8.25, salad and hot bar for $9.25, and salad, hot bar, and soup for $10.25. It is also usually nearly empty.

I had thought that since it was not prominently displayed to the public slowly grazing through "art" outside, that they would be not-so-busy today. My mistake was made clear when I asked for a table and found that all the available ones had been reserved (I'll have to make a reservation tomorrow), meaning that I would have to wait.

That is what I'm doing now. Waiting to go to lunch. Dum-dee-dum... Bored...

No comments: