Friday, April 07, 2006

Weather: Rain and rain and rain (and clouds)

I woke up today to the sound of rain pelting down on the roof. Lots of rain. Yesterday was sunny and breezy. Today is rainy and breezy. It MUST be spring.

Unfortunately, this rain means that we will be postponing the Spring Picnic to another day (the first time since I started here). As SNRE students, part of me feels that we should be able to withstand and enjoy the various types of weather that is part of a Michigan spring. However, I am not a "normal" person in this regard. (Plus, rain doesn't go well with sandwiches...) If there was some way of having a gathering outside the building, out of the rain, but in a different situation (similar to the Arb), I would be all for it!

Oh, well. Back to work. Back to (a modeled) reality.

No comments: